Welcome to the website of VoodooSoft, LLC ("VoodooSoft", "we" or "us"). The following terms and conditions and VoodooSoft’s Privacy Statement, which is incorporated herein by this reference (collectively "Terms"), apply to your use of VoodooShield.com, including any content, downloads, functionality, products and services offered on or through www.voodooshield.com ("Website"). Please read these Terms carefully before you access or otherwise start to use the Website.
By accessing, browsing or using the Website, you consent to these Terms and any subsequent modification of these Terms. We may periodically update these Terms as new features are added to the Website or as applicable laws and standards evolve. We recommend you read these Terms each time you visit the Website, as your continued use of the Website signifies your agreement to any changed Terms.
Accessing the Website
This Website is intended for use by individuals 13 years or older. If you are younger than 13 years, please leave the Website.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any product and / or service we provide through the Website at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Website or parts of the Website.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
Geographic Restrictions – Void Where Prohibited
Not all features, products or services discussed or offered through the Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. Access to the Website may not be legal in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the U.S. or EU, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
VoodooSoft will generally communicate with its users by electronic means, including, without limitation, by email. As a user of the Website, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that VoodooSoft provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Upon registration, you consent to receiving these and other forms of electronic correspondence about account activity and purchases, as well as Website updates and VoodooSoft promotions. You may opt-out at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic correspondence or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, even if you unsubscribe, we will still be permitted to email you regarding any matters pertaining to your User Account.
You will be required to establish a User Account with us and provide a user identification code and password before downloading any of our products or accessing any of our services or other functions of the Website, and you may be required to provide other information as well. You agree that all the information you provide in connection with your use of the Website will be accurate and complete. You agree not to disclose your password to anyone other than VoodooSoft, and you agree not to use anyone else’s password. You agree to notify VoodooSoft immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. VoodooSoft shall not be responsible for your failure to comply with this section or for any loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of your password by you or anyone other than VoodooSoft.
Any account, registration or other information you provide to VoodooSoft is subject to our Privacy Statement. For more information, see our Privacy Statement.
VoodooSoft reserves the right to disable any user identification code or password at any time and for any reason.
Using the Website
The Website is being made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as provided by specific terms governing a specific service, product, or information, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any of the information, software, products, or services obtained from the Website.
The Website may not be used for any purpose that is unlawful. Without limiting the generality of that prohibition, you agree that you will not do, attempt to do, or encourage or assist anyone else to do, any of the following while using or accessing the Website:
- Violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S., EU or other countries).
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website or any products or services offered through the Website.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Website content.
- Upload, stream, send, receive, email or otherwise transmit any content in violation of these Terms.
- Upload, stream, send, receive, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, as well as viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other computer code that may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of the Website or interfere with the access of any user to the Website.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, abusive, harassing or unlawful material or information.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing name, trademark, URL or product name incorporating the name VoodooShield or VoodooSoft or any confusingly similar name.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any other person or entity including without limitation VoodooSoft or a VoodooSoft employee.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm VoodooSoft or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Collect or store personal data about others without their express permission.
- Gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, overburden or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; or attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
Failure to abide by these rules gives VoodooSoft the right to terminate your access to the Website and may be the basis of legal action against you.
All content and services on the Website, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other website materials (the “Materials”) are the intellectual property of VoodooSoft, its licensors, or other vendors. The Materials are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of VoodooSoft.
VoodooSoft™, VoodooShield™, the VoodooShield™ logo, and any other marks related to VoodooSoft products or services (“VoodooSoft Marks”) are the exclusive and valuable property of VoodooSoft. The VoodooSoft Marks may only be reproduced or displayed with specific written permission from VoodooSoft.
You are permitted to display, copy or download the Materials from the Website for personal, non-commercial and informational use only, provided that you do not:
- Modify the Materials;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to display the Materials at a domain not owned by VoodooSoft;
- Use any VoodooSoft Mark or product name as a meta-tag or other “hidden text” for search engines in a manner that does not inure to the benefit of VoodooSoft.
No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by VoodooSoft. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
VoodooSoft may provide Website users venues to submit opinions, reviews, ratings, information, ideas, suggestions, communications, concepts, images, photos, videos, audio content, or other material or content (collectively, "User Submissions"), including but not limited to bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums, blogs, surveys or invitations to email VoodooSoft with questions or comments. All User Submissions must comply with the Content Standards provided in these Terms.
Any User Submissions you post to the Website will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary to you and may be used by VoodooSoft without restriction. Without limiting the foregoing, by posting any User Submission to the Website or otherwise to VoodooSoft, you grant VoodooSoft a worldwide, perpetual, fully paid up and royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, edit, publish, display, perform, adapt, distribute, sell, sublicense (including through multiple tiers of sublicensees for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material, as applicable), and otherwise use and exploit such User Submission (and any and all proprietary rights therein that you may have) in any and all forms and media, now or hereafter discovered, without compensation or attribution to or permission from you or any third party. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user’s personal use.
You represent and warrant to VoodooSoft that (i) you own or control all rights in and to all User Submissions provided by you; (ii) you have the right to grant VoodooSoft the license granted above; and (iii) all of your User Submissions will comply with these Terms. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VoodooSoft and its affiliates and licensors from and against any loss, cost or expense VoodooSoft or any of its affiliates or licensors incurs as a result of or arising from your breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
You agree to assign to VoodooSoft any rights that you may have in any User Submission and to execute any and all documents reasonably required by VoodooSoft to assign such rights to VoodooSoft. Alternatively, if such an assignment is found to contravene any local laws, you hereby grant to VoodooSoft a perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable and unlimited license to use such User Submissions in such manner, including without limitation to sublicense and commercially use any such User Submission, that VoodooSoft in its sole discretion decides.
User Submissions - Enforcement; Termination
VoodooSoft has the right, in its sole discretion, to:
- Remove, edit or refuse to post any User Submission for any reason.
- Take any action with respect to any User Submission that we deem necessary if we believe that such User Submission violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right, or could create liability for VoodooSoft.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Terminate your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS VOODOOSOFT FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY VOODOOSOFT DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER VOODOOSOFT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Though VoodooSoft strives to enforce these rules with all users, you may be exposed through the Website to content that violates VoodooSoft’s policies or is otherwise offensive. You acknowledge and agree that you use the Website at your own risk. VoodooSoft is not responsible for the content of any User Submission, (ii) has no obligation to remove any User Submission, and (iii) has sole discretion to determine whether any User Submission violates these Terms and to take action or inaction based on that determination. Accordingly, VoodooSoft assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third parties. VoodooSoft takes no responsibility for your exposure to content on the Website, whether it violates VoodooSoft’s Content Standards or not.
These content standards apply to any and all User Submissions and Interactive Services. User Submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Submissions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and our Privacy Statement.
- Be likely to deceive any person, cause annoyance, inconvenience, or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Give the impression that they emanate from VoodooSoft, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Submission or any content displayed on the Website violates your copyright, please notify us. It is VoodooSoft’s policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat violators.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about you and your visits to the Website
We may collect and use information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you consent to such collection and use and you represent and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
Links to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards provided in these Terms. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to these Terms and conditions of use of such websites.
Social Media Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection (which we hope includes downloading VoodooShield) and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR DOWNLOADS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER VOODOOSOFT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VOODOOSOFT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER VOODOOSOFT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VOODOOSOFT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
VOODOOSOFT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights
Any Materials that are downloaded by or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities are subject to the provisions of FAR 12.211 - "Technical Data" and FAR 12.212 - "Computer Software" or to clauses providing VoodooSoft equivalent protections in DFARS or other agency specific regulations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VoodooSoft, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any use of the Website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to, them, their subject matter or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions. You agree that the courts situated in Kansas shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising with hereunder. However, VoodooSoft retains the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of these Terms by VoodooSoft shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such or any other term or condition, and any failure of VoodooSoft to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent, so that the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms and our Privacy Statement constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and VoodooSoft with respect to the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Website.